Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Sunday, December 21, 2014
Double high density
Friday, December 19, 2014
The name given to those types of Rigid magnetic disk storage systems that are permanantly housed, along with their access arms and read/write heads in sealed, contamination free containers. Winchester disk systems come in many size in many storage capacities.
And a portion of the visual display screen used to show the current status of an application of interest.The screen can be seperated to several windows to simultaneously show the status of the different application in an integrated software package.
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- The "Bluetooth" is a wireless technology, and the standard for exchanging data over short distances.
- It can connect several devices and mobile phones overcoming problems of synchronization.
- And the synchronization was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to the data cables.
- The 'Harald "Bluetooth"' is make from a "Bluetooth" in "Denmark".
- So our name is "Harald Bluetooth".
- The old version of Bluetooth logo is (ᛒ) name of "Harald".
- And the "Bluetooth" is developed by "Jim kardach" in 1997.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
- The Local Area Network (LAN) is used for a personal and other computers.
- It is within a limited area that are linked by high performance cables.
- And these can be used to exchange the Information.
Sunday, December 14, 2014
- Mark your computer dates and schedules.
- Start calender Double - click on the calendar program icon in the Accessories group window.
- To use a calender to enter and edit the appointments and notes.
- Set alarm for appointment times.
- Cut, Copy, Paste data to form the clipboard.
- Choose between daily and monthly calenders.
- Mark special dates in monthly calendar.
- Print the Appointments.
Friday, December 12, 2014
- The URL is called Universal Resource Locator.
- In the Universal Resource Locator is a point of information.
- To the "www." can includes a pointer to other types of locator.
- To the Locator Resources such as a FTP servers and gopher servers.
- In a additional of the "www" servers is the "URL".
Thursday, December 11, 2014
- Internet can be defined as a globally interconnect networks.
- It was working netwotk computes.
- Each other computer or nod has various users which have handles.
- The Internet access to the internet information available on the network.
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
- Sending packets that claim to be from another computer.
- Whenever a packet is sent from one machine of another, packet contains IP address.
- For both receptionist and the sender.
- However, it is possible for the sender to put down any address it wants.
- Therefore, that is very insecure to use the IP Address of the sender.
- For any secure purposes of restricted access and the Firewall.
- These IP spoofing is not nice.
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
- A Communication system is which the messages are stored.
- And the storage network on the system plays the messages in voice mail.
- The voice mail message then the user logs on the system.
- The term of voice Mail is also used more broadly to denote any system of conveying.
- A stored telecommunications voice messages, including using an answering machine.
Monday, December 8, 2014
- The number Address Identifies a particular computer on the Internet.
- IP Addresses computes of four octets that uniquely identify a computer.
- Just like a phone number is used to determine how to route a phone call.
- A computer's IP address is used to route packets to it.
Sunday, December 7, 2014
- With the help of E-mail one can send or receive a message from all parts of the world through Internet.
- The E-mail packages can following features.
- To identify the location of the sender or the receptionist and sent mail another place of computer.
- A mailbox store a mail.
- An editor to create and edit messages.
Thursday, December 4, 2014
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
- The pictures of drawing typically on a visual displayed on a screen.
- The Icons are displayed into the screen surface.
- And allows the user to select program of options.
- In the various icons & folders representing programs and program groups.
- And the desktop windows 8 and like windows 8.1.
- You have a different design scheme with different view combination.
Monday, December 1, 2014
Click 'B' Empty Recycle Bin
Click R, D Cancel delete confirmation dialogue box
Click R,D Reinstate delete confirmation dialogue box
Click R,R Cancel undelete option for every deletion
Friday, November 28, 2014
- Clean master for pc is focus on cleaning potentially unwanted files.
- It is also called 'Clean master'.
- 'Clean master' for pc is a utility program, developed by China Mobile, a company based in China.
- It is including temporary internet files, where malicious programs and code tend to reside and invalid Windows Register entries from a computer.
- Clean master for pc can run on Windows XP,Windows 7,Windows 8 now.
- Cheetah Mobile Launches Clean Master for PC, First PC Application Aimed at the Online Market.
- It scans a user's computer, clearing unwanted junk files to optimize and accelerate computer performance.
- It is quick and easy to use with an intuitive user interface.
- It is built upon the core concepts of being fast, easy, efficient and cool.
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
- A storage device structured so that the time required to retrieved data is not significantly affected by the physical location of the data.
- The primary storage section of a personal computer. The portion's of the computer printer memory used as a buffer and for storing user defined characters.
- All data stored in RAM is lost when the printer is turned off.
- Accessing of information directly from a disk or memory as opposite to sequential or serial access.
- For example from random access memory information can be access instantly from any portion.
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Friday, November 21, 2014
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Monday, November 17, 2014
Friday, November 14, 2014
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Sunday, November 9, 2014
Thursday, November 6, 2014
Monday, November 3, 2014
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Friday, October 24, 2014
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Monday, October 6, 2014
- Absolute address is that the actual, physical location in storage for a piece of data, which the control unit can address directly. It is also refered to as actual address, direct address, machine address, real address, specific address.
- It refers to address location in store by their absolute address.
What is Absolute Termination ?
Absolute Termination – Termination which takes place when an error condition is detected by hardware , revealing that a particular series of actions previously initiated cannot be completed correctly.
Tags : Computer Abbreviations, Computer Knowledge Question and Answers,
Friday, September 26, 2014
Monday, September 22, 2014
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Which of the following is a disadvantage of the associative memory ?
A. Low speed
B. High speed
C. No flexibility in programming
D. Cannot be manufacture in large scale
Answer : B ) High speed
Sunday, July 6, 2014
Which of the following is also called a trap ?
A ) external interrupt
B ) high priority interrupt
C ) internal interrupt
D ) software interrupt
Answer is C ) internal interrupt
Tags : General knowledge , Computer general knowledge questions , TNPSC Computer Gk Questions
Which of the following types of instructions, will affect the stack pointer ?
I. call subroutine, II. return , III. Conditional branch .
A ) I and II only
B ) I and III only
C ) II and III only
D ) I , II and III
Answer : A ) I and II only
Please comment if any correction
Tags : Computer general knowledge question , TNPSC computer gk , Computer aptitude question
Saturday, July 5, 2014
Which of the following is not mapping processor associated with cache memory ?
A ) direct mapping
B ) indirect mapping
C ) associative mapping
D ) set associative mapping
If anybody know the answer tell in comment
Otherwise Answer is B ) indirect mapping
Tags : Computer General aptitude questions , Computer general knowledge Questions , Computer GK , Cache memory
Friday, July 4, 2014
Cache Memory is logically positioned
A ) between CPU and main memory
B ) between main memory and secondary memory
C ) inside the CPU
D ) inside the I/O processor
If know anybody tell in comment
For unknown person
Answer is A ) between CPU and main memory
Question : The method in which the interrupting source itself supplies branch information regarding the service routine is
A ) Vectored interrupt
B ) Software interrupt
C ) Priority interrupt
D ) Masked interrupt
Please tell the answer in comment
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Sunday, February 9, 2014
The father of modern computers . A British mathematician ( 1792 - 1871 ), whose basic idea of the analytical engine developed more than a century ago still holds goods. His ideas formed the basis for the development of modern day computers.